At MyAllSaversConnect, they believe there are no limits to what care can accomplish. We strive to guide you towards better health by offering quality healthcare services at an affordable price. We also focus on access to better health for everyone, including the least advantaged.
Frequently Asked Questions
They can help you avoid unexpected expenses and save on health care costs by keeping you informed and offering choices among your health plan benefits. Whether it’s selecting carriers, estimating healthcare costs, finding ways to save on prescriptions, or better understanding your treatment options, we can help you reduce costs that can drain your wallet.
What is the United Health Program?
The UnitedHealth Premium program provides physician assignments based on quality and cost-effectiveness criteria to help members make more informed and personally appropriate decisions about their health care.
Physicians may also use these terms when referring patients to other physicians. Employers may choose to offer their employees a tiered benefit plan, which can provide an expanded benefit in the form of reduced cost-sharing to members for use by premium care physicians.
Functions of My All Savers Connect Portal
- You can access the portal with a username and password
- Intended for members, employers, sellers, and brokers
- you can register online if you are new to the service.
- A large number of valuable tools are presented on the portal
Does AllSaversConnect have a mobile App?
Yes, AllsaversConnect has a mobile app that works well called HealthiestYou.
- You can download the app by searching “HealthiestYou” on the App Store or Google Play.
- After downloading the app, click Register and select My Employer as the membership type. Enter Basic Contact Information: Enter your last name, date of birth, and zip code.
- Your security information must include a valid email address, password, best phone number to contact you, your preferred language, and your agreement to the terms of service.